Features With Patient Comfort In Mind
The Acuity SDR+ is a digital radiography (DR) system designed for a wide range of general and specialized diagnostic imaging. The semi-automated, pre-programmed positioning allows for maximum efficiency, allowing for up to 60 customized, pre-programmed positions of any exam type. The enclosed digital flat panel detector offers flexible imaging of all anatomy with superior resolution at industry leading lower doses.
The Acuity SDR+ integrated 10” touch screen display console automatically controls all system components while providing the operator with unprecedented simplicity and ease-of-use. Whether working in a general radiology or orthopedic application, the Acuity SDR+ system provides the user with customized work flow, unmatched functionality and exceptional diagnostic quality.
- Intuitive 10” touchscreen display for simplified system operation
- Up to 60 semi-automatic pre-set positions of stand height, orientation, and SID
- Removable grid
- Integrated High Frequency X-Ray Generator, with customized Anatomical Programming (APR) from the digital technologist workstation
- Integrated high performance digital flat panel DR detector, with fast image display and exceptional image quality
- Occupies the smallest footprint within an 8’ ceiling without limiting full-functionality
- Technologist friendly features with collimator and system movement controls from Bucky
- Integrated safety features with multiple emergency stop buttons and collision sensors
- Optional: Lightweight mobile patient imaging table, (max. patient weight 516lbs.)
- Optional: (AEC) Automatic Exposure Control
- Dual laser LED collimator